• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures The Peach faced and the paper tail

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Loki is making good strips but she still not very good at tucking
She will get there in the end :)
This was the best tail Lapis has ever made, and she flew and it stayed in well, she looked like a little parakeet with a long colourful tail :lol:

I love these lovebirds! :heart:
They are so special and make such wonderful companions :)

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I'm a little sad Aoife doesn't do this, so funny that they don't all do the same things.

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Wow, Nube's patchy color is really obvious in this pic!
Yes It´s very interesting. Once that first blue bit along the brow disappears, he will look like an Opaline! It´s crazy. His mottle goes down his back too, it´s all over, but mainly the head right now.

No! No eggs!
I´m still waiting on a tutorial for this because I´m clearly doing something wrong when I say that to my girls! :facepalm:

I'm a little sad Aoife doesn't do this, so funny that they don't all do the same things.
Yes, it´s interesting that only this one species of the 7 do it. They´re just so clever :)

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Oh my gosh, I love this soooo much! How adorable :lol: Loki´s so smart!!! :rolleyes: :loveshower:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Keeping herself busy when I refuse to pick her up. Video from the "nanny cam" but I'm right next to the cage with my back to her. Can she tuck peices of wood on her bum lol? I've only seen videos of LB shredding paper like material.

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I guess you can tuck wood. A piece fell on me after I got her and had her sit on my knee.

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Can she tuck peices of wood on her bum lol? I've only seen videos of LB shredding paper like material.
On the first page I posted a picture and video of Aldora storing millet and the stem part, And a sea grass mat. I have a video of someone storing popsicle stick pieces, and they also like to store cotton from the boings.

I guess you can tuck wood. A piece fell on me after I got her and had her sit on my knee.
Yea, once they start, they will start storing everything they can take a piece of!

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
On the first page I posted a picture and video of Aldora storing millet and the stem part, And a sea grass mat. I have a video of someone storing popsicle stick pieces, and they also like to store cotton from the boings.
Sounds like Loki skipped the beginners course and went straight to the advance nesting strats