• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The other animals in my life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgreenaway

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claire
Here are some of the other animals I work for. :) I have way more than whats in the pictures but thought I would share a small variety of the animals I share my life with. Rascal is my Bearded Dragon and is a total sweetie pie and is very funny. The leopard gecko is just one of 3 and is my only male. The cat is my little sweetheart Gracie who is about 16 months old now. The tarantulas are just a new interest and I love them all and find them fascinating. I also have a pacman frog, a toad, way more tarantulas, 3 cats (including Gracie), an 8.5 year old rabbit, two fish tanks (one with Tiger Oscars and one with a Piranha), and 3 Betta fish. Hope you enjoy my pictures. :)

Attachments

wezl

Real Name
Carla Rae
Love the tarantulas! My Charlotte, Chilean rose-haired, passed away last week. Since we have no idea how old she was, it's impossible to say why, but she was sweet and we miss her a lot.
Love your pics!

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
Great pic of the Beardie!! :lol: and the gecko is cute too....

I'll pass on the spiders tho....

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Your animals are amazing....little scared of the tarantulas but amazing just the same. :D

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Wow love the 2nd photo!

cgreenaway

Real Name
Claire
Heehee. Thanks. Most people aren't great with my spiders so I'm totally used to that. :) Rascal the Beardie is a funny guy and in that picture he was in the bathtub having a bath and he was licking the water off his nose. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.