• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The new IRN is here

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
She is gorgeous! IRNs are not your average cuddly bird... They are a lot like greys. They like to hang out and observe and take it all in. My little guy patrols his area and likes an occasional head scratch. Devlin loves looking out the window and when he hangs with us we know when he is done... He gets down and heads to his area like he is on a mission. When we have to leave he knows and climbs down into his cage. They're just so smart and loving in their own way. :heart:

M

M.C Bird Rescue

My IRN Rico was very aggressive with me at first. He would bite, attack, and was very "bluffy". Now he is the sweetest guy in the universe. I tip him on his back and cuddle with him. hahahah

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Devlin used to be cage aggressive, he has mellowed out a lot. He knows when we mess with his cage that we are just making it better for him or bringing him food... He has never come across a meal he didn't like. He used to be nippy and a bluffer now he is like whatever. :lol:

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
She is just gorgeous. You will certainly have your hands full, but I am sure she will come around in time. Good Luck and God Bless you for taking her in.

ON SALE THIS MONTH - Get A Grip Climbing Nets - 15% OFF
Enter Code: GAG15 at Checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.