• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures The New Baby on the Ranch!

HugeSmallThing

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Tieraney

This little guy was born last night. I live on a rescue ranch in the bunkhouse in exchange for caring for the horses and this is what I got to wake up to this morning. He is going to be a total sweetheart. Being as brave as could be he marched his way over to me without his momma and sniffed up and down my boot and got a few scratches from me before dashing off after his mom. This is baby number two and our other one, Joey, is so very excited. He has wanted a playmate so badly.

I have more pictures but my phone doesn't want me to transfer them to my laptop for some reason or another. The rest of the pictures will get put here whenever my phone quits being a pain.​

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
What an adorable surprise! :heart:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
OMGoodness! Adorable! :swoon:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I just want to hug his neck and scratch THOSE EARS. :heart:

HugeSmallThing

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Tieraney
I am in love with him. He is so tiny, we were expecting a monster because of how big bellied his mom got so I cannot get over how small he is. Has got the sweetest personality he wants to be super curious but definitely has a shy personality. So he prances his way right up to something that he wants to check out and then high tails it back to his momma or does that adorable mouth clicking that foals will do to say "I'm just a baby". Yesterday he was driving his mom crazy because he was literally walking underneath of her so that he felt safe while exploring.

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
You know what, baby parrots will do similar security measures. Babies need reassurance so that they are secure as adults.