• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Miami Zoo, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Re: Harpy Eagle

Titanis can you post more pics and info on them here or elsewhere for us??
I have over 400 pictures of this species, but I don't want to high-jack Nikki's thread. I will post a new thread in the birdwatcher's forum in the near future. There's just so much lining up in my to-do list for this forum including updating some HH info, I'm falling rather behind in my work. :o:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!

Sounds wonderful, I will be watching for it.

Join the "getting behind in my work club", I think I am Prez.:hehe:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

I have over 400 pictures of this species, but I don't want to high-jack Nikki's thread. I will post a new thread in the birdwatcher's forum in the near future. There's just so much lining up in my to-do list for this forum including updating some HH info, I'm falling rather behind on my work. :o:
It's the AA addiction taking it's toll on you :eek:
:hehe::hehe:

I would love to see what you post on this eagle in the future-no rush :D

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya

Gorgeous photos of an amazing bird. I didn't know they even existed... and I call myself a bird enthusiast... :o:hehe:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!

Tanya I think most of us could go an entire lifetime and never see one of these majestic birds or even hear of them being spoken of....luckily we have this place to learn from.

Birdsforlife

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Karen

Wow that is one amazing bird.
Nikki you got some great shots. I especially like the ones of the tiger, zebras and the otters.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki

I have over 400 pictures of this species, but I don't want to high-jack Nikki's thread. I will post a new thread in the birdwatcher's forum in the near future. There's just so much lining up in my to-do list for this forum including updating some HH info, I'm falling rather behind in my work. :o:
High-jack away! I wish I could have gotten some better pictures. The next time we go to the Miami Zoo we will make sure we are there for the presentation.

Wow that is one amazing bird.
Nikki you got some great shots. I especially like the ones of the tiger, zebras and the otters.
Thank you! The otters are so cute! I love their little nap pile! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.