• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Laughing Parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fommy

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rhonda
Has anyone bought toys from them?
I have a whole order ready to go but I would like to hear that at least on person here is familiar with them or had a good experience.:)

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I have not purchased anything from them, but I have heard good things. If you do purchase from them, I would love to hear how you felt the experience was! Otherwise, I would recommend contacting Saroj, as she has bought every toy under the sun for her fids, from just about every distributer :D

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I have never purchased from them but I am sure someone here at the Avenue has. Hopefully they will pop in :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have not purchased anything from them, but I have heard good things. If you do purchase from them, I would love to hear how you felt the experience was! Otherwise, I would recommend contacting Saroj, as she has bought every toy under the sun for her fids, from just about every distributer :D
:omg: so not true!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
i go look now though :hehe:

cntrymeadow

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rebecca
Ive just been all over their site and one thing I dont see (I could just be missing it) is their actual address and phone number.
All they have is an email.

I personally will not order from any website that does not disclose the above information.

Fommy

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rhonda
Ive just been all over their site and one thing I dont see (I could just be missing it) is their actual address and phone number.
All they have is an email.

I personally will not order from any website that does not disclose the above information.
Good point I did not think to look for that.

The Laughing Parrot

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Carol
Hello! Ran across this thread while doing a Google search and felt I should reply. My name is Carol and I am the owner of the website The Laughing Parrot. We offer one-of-a-kind, parrot tested and approved toys as well as toys, perches, treats and accessories from other well known manufacturers. Our address & phone number are not listed in any general area of the website because we do not have a retail store front. We are an internet based business only. In addition, we do not have a phone staff to answer the multitude of calls that would come in from salesmen if the phone number were readily available. We really prefer orders come through the website shopping cart rather than over the phone as credit card information is much safer when supplied via the secure shopping cart than it is over the phone. On the navigation bar of the website, if you click on "Email Us" you can email me directly with any questions or concerns you might have. Occasionally customers prefer to pay by check rather than credit card or PayPal, in which case they choose "offline order" at checkout. A printable form which lists the address and phone number at the top is then supplied for mailing with check or money order.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I haven't purchased from the Laughing Parrot yet, but I know they are members of the Avian Advantage Network Buyers Club. I'm a member there, and can say that I have been extremely happy with every vendor so far who is a member of the club. Dee .. the organizer .. does a great job finding and reviewing specialty online bird stores for her club.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.