• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The horses in snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
No mistaking that Arab tail! I ADORE Haffies - they are so sweet natured and wonderful. Always wanted a mini, but then I'd have to add a strand of wire down lower - ha! Is your mini the brain of the operation? I know a few folks with minis and regular horses where the mini is the boss - it's so darned funny. Those are beautiful horses having a great time in the snow. I got to watch mine getting all fresh and kicking up heels and the snow yesterday - funny things!

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Your horses are beautiful. that little one would cute running around my back yard. Hint Hint.:p

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
Wow, you must love personality! Lovely horses, and all three breeds known for having their own opinions! :lol: (I :heart: Arabs)

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Wow, I am so jealous!! Those are some beautiful horses, I love the picture of them running in the snow.

hsmoscout

Your horses are gorgeous! Muffin is so cute! :D

ParrotHead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey
Great snow pictures with the horses!!! I wish I could have gotten some pics of my horses in the snow- I was less than motivated to go out in the cold! hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.