• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

McBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bird
so I have two others in my little household named Soap (Shetland Sheepdog or Sheltie, 6 years old) and Bow (Austrailian Shepherd or Aussie, 3 years old) that make up my mini menagerie. I plan to add another Aussie in 2018. Soap was the first dog I bought on my own and came to me at 9 weeks with food, treat, and fear aggression. through extensive training she got to the point where she's much better with me and my mom. she has amazing training and she's not perfect but she's so much better now! she's my heart dog, even if she's a pain!!

Bow came to me from a good friend of mine. her OFA said her hips looked a little weak so she washed from the breeding program. she's a former show dog and she's a brilliant girl! I love her to death! the person who owned her, an amazing friend of mine, messaged me out of the blue asking if I could provide a pet home for her. I said absolutely! she came all the way from Texas and is amazing!

Attachments