• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures The girlie’s got their cages redone

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Hey AA! It’s been a bit since I’ve posted but I hope the holiday treated everyone well. The girls (and Benji the cat) and I stayed home while I did some renovations on their digs. It was a really relaxing Fourth of July despite all the cleaning lol & all the scritches made for some happy ladies too. :heart:
Onto some photos of their humble abodes!
278AAE7E-C87F-4652-AE8A-3280C20476D2.jpeg 561AB421-4BF5-4F41-9FB4-34C53C73FC74.jpeg B333A67F-8AEF-4656-983D-7A8A68A954F3.jpeg 449047B7-F87C-4347-97A7-141537DB3089.jpeg
1BFB6E53-D0D5-419C-8AE1-C68AB6362050.jpeg
(Yuka wishing everyone a happy Fourth as well, and a big thanks for coming to visit! :laugh:)
I really hope everyone and their feathered ones are doing well so far into 2020. :xflove:

QuakerCraz

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Tricia AKA Kitti
Ok. That last picture. The photo bomb. Cracked up the minute it came into view. Reminds me of that video of the chicken bathing and then suddenly, CHICKEN.

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Ok. That last picture. The photo bomb. Cracked up the minute it came into view. Reminds me of that video of the chicken bathing and then suddenly, CHICKEN.
I laughed out loud when she just boinked her head into the shot, too. :hilarious:

QuakerCraz

Real Name
Tricia AKA Kitti
Just all like 'oh, hai!' Just too perfect. That needs to be framed to be honest. Just one of those 'perfect timing' shots.

Man, gotta love the randomness of birds. They know they are funny and know when to seize the moment to get a laugh out of us.

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Just all like 'oh, hai!' Just too perfect. That needs to be framed to be honest. Just one of those 'perfect timing' shots.

Man, gotta love the randomness of birds. They know they are funny and know when to seize the moment to get a laugh out of us.
It’s gotta be one for the album, no lie. They never fail to brighten my day. :heart:

QuakerCraz

Real Name
Tricia AKA Kitti
My goobers are certainly fun to watch. Specially JoJo now that he's flying. Likes to land on my head it seems. He's a rambunctious one being a baby still but that's part of the fun(I'm sure as he gets older he'll settle down). I love my two. My eardrums, not so much.

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww, hi Mimi and Yuka! What happy spoiled birdies. :swoon:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Welcome back, and I’m glad everyone is doing well. Those look like some fun cages with happy birdies!