• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The First Pictures of Gaston, my new Pacific Parrotlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evelyn

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Evelyn
He is so cute ! He is going to be so happy in his forever home.:dance5:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Precious little guy. :heart: I really like his name, too. :D

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
aww!!!:heart: He's going to be so happy and soon he'll realize just how lucky he is to have you as his mommy.. :hug8:

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
Aww, what a sweety. I swear he is smiling in the last pic and why wouldnt he, he now has a great new home with a mommy who loves him. Congrats to you both for finding each other.

Miss Molotov

Real Name
Ariel
Aw thank you for all the sweet well wishes everybody! You guys are all so awesome! I love Avian Avenue! :cloud9: He's doing really good so far, been snacking on his treats, eating and drinking just fine. He hasn't touch his toys yet that I can see, but it's just a matter of time! :)

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
My parrotlet loves bells, long plastic toys he can attack and wicker. Maybe try some of those! And I know he will be so happy with you he'll be playing with toys in no time!

LuvMyAlex

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rhonda
Awww Congratulations, what a little sweetheart. I'm so glad he has found his forever home. I'm sure he will be so happy now. :heart:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Aww...he is adorable! And I love such a big name for such a little squirt! :swoon:

Miss Molotov

Real Name
Ariel
Aww...he is adorable! And I love such a big name for such a little squirt! :swoon:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking! :hehe: I figure he came from humble beginnings, but now he has to have a fancy name since he's moving up in the world :lol:

Miss Molotov

Real Name
Ariel
My parrotlet loves bells, long plastic toys he can attack and wicker. Maybe try some of those! And I know he will be so happy with you he'll be playing with toys in no time!
You know, its pretty hard to find toys that are the right size for him! he is TINY guys, i mean TINY! He's about the size of a roll of quarters!! And he's a year and a few months old! he has bell toys, wicker toys, rope toys, palm leaf shredders, a polar fleece snuggle ring, a polar fleece hiding pillar, and a pinata toy, so far. I've got a few small things coming from MSBS for him too. I've got a bunch of things in my cart at OG and T4W too! after the SWS he's gonna have alot more, and maybe a new cage too! The one he's in is actually pretty big for him, but it's not fancy, and he can't just have any old cage! :lol:

HelenVanessaDavies

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
What a fuzzy-wuzzie cutie!
I love the name too, uber cute :D

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
You know, its pretty hard to find toys that are the right size for him! he is TINY guys, i mean TINY! He's about the size of a roll of quarters!! And he's a year and a few months old! he has bell toys, wicker toys, rope toys, palm leaf shredders, a polar fleece snuggle ring, a polar fleece hiding pillar, and a pinata toy, so far. I've got a few small things coming from MSBS for him too. I've got a bunch of things in my cart at OG and T4W too! after the SWS he's gonna have alot more, and maybe a new cage too! The one he's in is actually pretty big for him, but it's not fancy, and he can't just have any old cage! :lol:
He's well on his way to spoiled birdie status!!! :dance4:

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
:omg: he's soooooo cute... Little fuzzy butt.. :heart: Thank you for taking him in.. :D I can't wait to hear how he flourishes under your care.. :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.