• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

the final one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Thanks everyone. I can honestly say I wouldn't have considered a Grey without the information gathered on this forum...I had almost only heard negative things about them. We are looking forward to the new flock member...and if things go well I should have two weeks off for winter break when he arrives. :)
WHAT-Who told You negative things about Grey's:hehe:OH-I know You must have been reading about My Hooligans:rofl: Just kidding:hehe: CONGRATS:hug8:I'm just a wee bit partial to Grey's :D

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Ditto Bonnie, arent they just the greatest?
So happy that you are joining the Grey club Ferdinand,you will never regret it I am sure.
Would not be without any of my Greys, they are my life with hubby making a close second!:rofl::rofl:

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Oh no! The breeder took down the vid....I need to see vids of the baby :( - I know its a good thing she took down the vid, but I need my baby grey fix :o:

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
Oh, I so want to add a gray. I think I'm going to have to wait a year but dang. I will be watching and enjoying yours though! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.