• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE The Early Bird Gets the Worm! (Spring 2022 Red Light Specials Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
Sold Large wingdow to me !
Thank-you very much!

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
I messed up my previous message. A small one of these, if you still have any.
Thanks!
Got your order for the Medium Wingdow. Your bird will love it---I promise! As for the sisal bungee, I think I am all out---but will double check. If I do have a small, it's yours!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
@Macawnutz will you be participating this yr?
:ohdrama:

It really hurts me to say this but no. :(

I swear I moved heaven and earth just to participate in the sale at all this spring.
My life has been a crazy mess the last few months.
I have massive house renovations going on, an 18 year old about to graduate high school and going to college.... so much misc ca ca that's not worth the story's.

UGH I'M SORRY! It pains me to say no but I will try to be better for the fall.
( I have been secretly changing my daily deals page on the store though ) Not to make it a crazy auction house but when they sell I keep changing them out with other deals.
If you want to add them to an order just choose "invoice shipping later" at checkout.

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
:ohdrama:

It really hurts me to say this but no. :(

I swear I moved heaven and earth just to participate in the sale at all this spring.
My life has been a crazy mess the last few months.
I have massive house renovations going on, an 18 year old about to graduate high school and going to college.... so much misc ca ca that's not worth the story's.

UGH I'M SORRY! It pains me to say no but I will try to be better for the fall.
( I have been secretly changing my daily deals page on the store though ) Not to make it a crazy auction house but when they sell I keep changing them out with other deals.
If you want to add them to an order just choose "invoice shipping later" at checkout.
At least I can go to sleep now, I thought maybe you were going to unviel some awesome flagstone creations like last year.

Mahalo for shipping so quickly and one of your daily deals should be here soon.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
At least I can go to sleep now, I thought maybe you were going to unviel some awesome flagstone creations like last year.

Mahalo for shipping so quickly and one of your daily deals should be here soon.
Oh yes, off to bed. I'm never secretive with RLS though. When I'm doing it I try to give a much notice as possible. :) I like watching everyone battle it out. Lol

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shout out for the Wingdow. Those are awesome.

I believe you can purchase a strap and put them on kitchen chairs too. Saves getting poo everywhere and plastic cleans up easily (wet paper towel on it and let it sit to soften).

When MC was ill, I'd put the wingdow on the floor and he could sit on a perch and be low to the ground.
I have the strap. It's nice to be able to hang it off of a chair.

Vmax

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Vanessa
Got your order for the Medium Wingdow. Your bird will love it---I promise! As for the sisal bungee, I think I am all out---but will double check. If I do have a small, it's yours!
Please let me know how and when to pay you!

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Please let me know how and when to pay you!
Hi, Vanessa. You need to send me your full name, shipping address (and billing address if it's different), and your email address. You can send to me at aleta@wingdow.com---or message me through AA. I will be sending you a PayPal invoice once I get your order packed and weighed. If your PayPal email is different from your regular email, please let me know that so I send the invoice to the right email address. Also, please let me know what type of bird or birds will be using your Medium Wingdow so I know how high to make the perch. I want to ensure there's adequate tail clearance. Thanks for the order---and please let me know how the birds like the Wingdow!

Status
Not open for further replies.