• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

the eagle is hatching!

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
The second egg pipped this morning but I cant access the video :arghh::banghead:

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
NE23 HAS PIPPED ON THURS, FEB 20 AT 7:33AM!

NE23 =Second egg will hatch within 24-48 hours of pip

Gabrielle is gonna really zonk out at night with two babies to feed and keep safe. I always love watching her sleep, it is so deep and peaceful. Or should I say 'was'?

@Hjarta5 I'm having same problem as you If you have trouble viewing video on the NEFL site, go to the live youtube feed. It is working on youtube now. You can also move the time dot at the bottom (what is that thing called) on youtube to view video from earlier.

edit - OK Youtube blocks views of the link to this one from other sites, so go to youtube and search "NEFL Eagle Cam" and choose the one that says "Live Now" under it.

Last edited:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
The second egg pipped this morning but I cant access the video :arghh::banghead:
Quite breezy out there this morning for momma and her babies.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
NE23 HAS PIPPED ON THURS, FEB 20 AT 7:33AM!

NE23 =Second egg will hatch within 24-48 hours of pip

Gabrielle is gonna really zonk out at night with two babies to feed and keep safe. I always love watching her sleep, it is so deep and peaceful. Or should I say 'was'?

@Hjarta5 I'm having same problem as you If you have trouble viewing video on the NEFL site, go to the live youtube feed. It is working on youtube now. You can also move the time dot at the bottom (what is that thing called) on youtube to view video from earlier.

edit - OK Youtube blocks views of the link to this one from other sites, so go to youtube and search "NEFL Eagle Cam" and choose the one that says "Live Now" under it.
I was watching her last nite a bit before I went to bed...yes quite peaceful.

MommyBird

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
Quite breezy out there this morning for momma and her babies.
the breeze is actually a good thing. On nights with no breeze to keep the mosquitos away she doesn't get that deep sleep she is so good at. Just has to shake her head every 5 seconds.

Mybluebird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anne
I think it is a recording - its showing again. There's a red "live" in the lower left corner when it is live. Hopefully mama will move so I can see the other baby!

MommyBird

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
second egg is still hatching.
It is a cold rainy morning in the Hamlet so Gabrielle is sitting very tight right now. Her wet head feathers are just a fright!
Best info and posts of most recent views of egg progress can be found here at the Hatch Party:

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Sampson is really feeding his family well. Good daddy.