• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS The Best Bird Toys SWS Info

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Happy Sidewalk Sale Week! Let's get this party started!

How's the weather where you are. It's freezing (nearly) here in Texas and the rain is falling that's how we know it's fall. I haven't seen any pretty leaves so I put some on my ad, LOL!

We have a house full a birds and a full on life as you all can imagine. The good news is that there are two of us that work on toys so we have a fast turn around on orders.

We expect all sidewalk sale orders to ship within 1-5 days so if you see something you like, snatch it up and we will send it out ASAP.

I plan to have some limited quantity items to post in the Red Light Special Thread too. It's one of favorite parts of the sale.

You can check out our toy parts and toys on our newish website and see our ever growing selection.

Happy Shopping :shop2:

SWSFall2020.jpg

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
How's the weather where you are. It's freezing (nearly) here in Texas and the rain is falling that's how we know it's fall. I haven't seen any pretty leaves so I put some on my ad, LOL!
I must be in Texas! My weather is just the same...

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
It got up to 50 degrees today so practically a heat wave :lol: Scattered snow showers and 30 to 38 degrees F has been the norm all week!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
It got up to 50 degrees today so practically a heat wave :lol: Scattered snow showers and 30 to 38 degrees F has been the norm all week!
I'll trade you. It was 91 ° F here today. I epoxy outdoors with full PPE on. :whw: