• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Bad Borb Club

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Hewo Corky.
I am tha develcshley handsone rede rupmedd padakeet.
I go arund terizsin me gilrfrind adn tha evil hunans tok me awey from hur!

Thay sae I am a vury dab borb! I am a vury dab bord adn I luv it.

Tha evil hunans say hewo.

Buy buy :cwpkt:
(Know boby mayd a imogy of me so I ysed that uglee deavil)

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Hewo Corky an reds rummpex parket, it is Kiwi da Budgie

I is th batiest brat on my hous (over dan th dog Indy of cors) I wike o deal fod fom da hoomans. on tim a hooman ha a ring caled a pizzel dat lokd lik on of dose pankaks I trid to eet ons but it ha desins an patens on ot. I flewd ovr to da hoomans han to tri an steel da pizzel frm her but she 8 da whol ting befor I cold tri it! Dat mad me prty anoyd.

Kiwi da Budgie (an pat tim brat) :budgie:

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Hewwo corky. Itts Felix. I am traned proffssional in bratness. So meny storriess. Onnce, I flys too budgie cage by windw an eat dirt form plant. Homan says i vrry bad. hehehe

Dorcas George

Haw! Bwatty me once wuz out da cage an da human wuz twyin ya get me bak in. I wuz not gunna go! We haz houz with hi cellings an lotta ledge things ova windas. Gud sitin plazes fer ME! My hooman twy being nize wid yummy millet an udder stuff. Twyed takin nize, holdin up mi bord laddr and stuf, und I jus flew awa! Even twyed a towel! Oooh, dat made me mad! Ennyway, she gav up an wenna bed. I staid up on winda top...oooh nize n hi up. I herd her tellin her fren dat I was outta cage for almos 30 ours. She wuz skeerd I wuz gonna die of tirst. When I wen inna cage and dwank wadder, she clos door kwik and she cwy. And she say ize a bratt! It wuz fun but skerry to, and I did get tirsty.
Packer da Budgie Brat (she sed):budgie3:

AmberC

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amber
Hewo me Spyro. I stel my mamas food, poop on her laptop, and bits her alot in till she bleed! Me bad borb.
- Spyro :budgie:

BirdWorld

I wike to poop on me mom’s telly-fone! Is reawy fun cuz den shee get mad at me and she go make me go imto cagey again, so den I bite her!!
Me baaad borb!!

-Blinky Da Bad Borb :budgie9:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I wike to poop on me mom’s telly-fone! Is reawy fun cuz den shee get mad at me and she go make me go imto cagey again, so den I bite her!!
Me baaad borb!!

-Blinky Da Bad Borb :budgie9:
Hi Blinky! I gree, poop on hoomans phon iz gret fun!!! (Alo poo on tabet! An pren on to of da tabet so yo fedder duzt gos evywer!!)

Iz alo recmen takin to da birb in da darc scen, den bitin yo hooman evry tim dey tri to tak der phon! Den da hooman haz to lur u awy wif yume milts!!!

- Kiwi da Bad Borb :budgie:

BirdWorld

Iz alo recmen takin to da birb in da darc scen, den bitin yo hooman evry tim dey tri to tak der phon! Den da hooman haz to lur u awy wif yume milts!!!
Yayy! Ish do anyfing for milleets!!
Awso, who iz da birb in dawk sqeen? He doez evewyfing I do, he so weerd. Wunce I wuz mad at him amd I made a cwack in hooman’s skween! Oopsies!