• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

That vet expense account? Yeah, needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piercesdesigns

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
UGH. I haven't posted a ton. I have a lot going on. But one thing that hurt the old wallet was my birdie vet bills.

Jamie developed a strange beak growth (almost appeared like a scissor beak.) so I brought her in. Mojo also had one wet nare for over a week so I brought him in at the same time. I also decided to talk to Dr. B. about the research he has done on male pluckers and their hormone levels.

So, Jamie gets her beak done and a full workup and polyoma and Mojo gets a nasal flush, cultures done on the sinuses and nails done. $596.00 :omg:

The following Saturday, Eko goes in for Xrays, a Lupron shot and Mojo gets more nasal flushing to treat his ecoli in his nostril. $496.00 :omg:

Eko has 2 more shots, then another Xray to go in his treatments.

His *ahem* gonads are 10 times the size they should be. They should be the size of a small pea. They are the size of an almond in the shell! No wonder he humps everything constantly.

Last edited:

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
Oh and the day he came home from the vet after finding out about his "endowments", he ran up to my husband's foot while he was playing testris and gurged all over it and tried to have his way with it (all the while telling it "step up baby, step up"):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Oh and the day he came home from the vet after finding out about his "endowments", he ran up to my husband's foot while he was playing testris and gurged all over it and tried to have his way with it (all the while telling it "step up baby, step up"):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:omg::rofl:
I shouldn't be laughing, but that is sooooo funny!

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:lol: That is hilarious!! Poor Eko of the big cojones!

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
Oh, it is OK to laugh. We have been singing the AC/DC song to him and making all kinds of endowment jokes to him. I told him that I now understand his male pattern baldness is because of his testosterone.

Poor frustrated birdie. ROFL

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
:omg: That is simply hilarious!

I'm so sorry for the vet bills though. :hug8:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Let me guess...Eko is one of your green boys?:) Taco was X-rayed a while back (two or three years ago) and I was also told that his gonads were unusually big!:) That certainly explains a lot of his behavior! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
:omg::hehe::hehe::rofl::rofl::rofl:I can't stop laughing, poor bird:hug8: and the vet bill, lots od hugs to you:hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hehe: and a lot of guys actually wish forhis problem!!!

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
:omg: That is TOO FUNNY!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez

His *ahem* gonads are 10 times the size they should be. They should be the size of a small pea. They are the size of an almond in the shell! No wonder he humps everything constantly.
When he masturbates, does he finish or do you stop him mid-way through?? I wonder if its like (pardon my language) like "blue balls" in human men?

Last edited:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
UGH. I haven't posted a ton. I have a lot going on. But one thing that hurt the old wallet was my birdie vet bills.

Jamie developed a strange beak growth (almost appeared like a scissor beak.) so I brought her in. Mojo also had one wet nare for over a week so I brought him in at the same time. I also decided to talk to Dr. B. about the research he has done on male pluckers and their hormone levels.

So, Jamie gets her beak done and a full workup and polyoma and Mojo gets a nasal flush, cultures done on the sinuses and nails done. $596.00 :omg:

The following Saturday, Eko goes in for Xrays, a Lupron shot and Mojo gets more nasal flushing to treat his ecoli in his nostril. $496.00 :omg:

Eko has 2 more shots, then another Xray to go in his treatments.

Poor you and poor Eko:(

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Now i can't get the AC/DC song outta my head - at least its a good song LOL

Poor guy does he stand bowlegged with his male parts being so big :rofl:

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
Now i can't get the AC/DC song outta my head - at least its a good song LOL

Poor guy does he stand bowlegged with his male parts being so big :rofl:
I've always said he waddled. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Now I guess I know why.

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
When he masturbates, does he finish or do you stop him mid-way through?? I wonder if its like (pardon my language) like "blue balls" in human men?
I've never stopped him, per se. He has a toy that he mates with and I take itout and wash it periodically but that is because he gurges all over it too.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Vet bills not fun but this statement had me cracking up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.