• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Thanksgiving 2019 at Kazoo Bird

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

banner-MAIN-slider-THANKSGIVING2-980x450.jpg
As we give thanks to all of our Friends, Family, furred, feathered or finned.......
Thank you all here at AA!
Promo code FEAST :eat:

Custom orders with flat rate shipping still available, please message me.
Sale date good through Friday the 29th

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
:bliss::loveshower::yahoo: Been meaning to ask about the perches... my concentration level is zippo~

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
:bliss::loveshower::yahoo: Been meaning to ask about the perches... my concentration level is zippo~
They are on order with the last of the ornaments. I hope next week! They are getting the artist to do a Mealy ornament of Kazoo :D

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
BTW @Love My Zons the ornaments I had got from you are on display at the Palm Coast Public Library on the Garden Club Christmas tree. I'll have to go back and take some photos to post so you can share them. The Garden Club opted to decorate their tree with a bird only theme (well mainly bird only) so all of those very pretty decorations you sent me are out there. They were also greatly appreciated because they were hand made and weren't from China. One of the ladies, Kelly, teaches crafts and she had made some really cute bumble bees and ladybirds (from plastic spoons), dragon flies (w/beads & pipe cleaners) and spiders (w/beads, pipe cleaners & small light bulbs).

I guess Palm Coast has a tradition of setting up trees inside and inviting social groups to decorate them. The tree next to ours is the Flagler County Audubon Society.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
BTW @Love My Zons the ornaments I had got from you are on display at the Palm Coast Public Library on the Garden Club Christmas tree. I'll have to go back and take some photos to post so you can share them. The Garden Club opted to decorate their tree with a bird only theme (well mainly bird only) so all of those very pretty decorations you sent me are out there. They were also greatly appreciated because they were hand made and weren't from China. One of the ladies, Kelly, teaches crafts and she had made some really cute bumble bees and ladybirds (from plastic spoons), dragon flies (w/beads & pipe cleaners) and spiders (w/beads, pipe cleaners & small light bulbs).

I guess Palm Coast has a tradition of setting up trees inside and inviting social groups to decorate them. The tree next to ours is the Flagler County Audubon Society.
PICS!!!!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Got mine today! :laugh: When we put up the tree, I'll share some photos.