• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thank you ss shoppers -- ss sale extended!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
I send my thanks to all you shoppers and those of you that created the Avian Avenue Sidewalk Sale. I do believe a good time was had by all! I also want to send a special *thank you* to all of you who took a moment and ordered something for those poor feathered souls the Gabriel Foundation recently rescued.

We are going to play along with a few of the others AND .... The SS sale CONTINUES at Avian Antics through Sunday!

For those of you that selected the "Layaway" option, you should have received an invoice through PayPal. If you have NOT, please let me know and I will take care of it.

I will be ordering Get A Grip Nets first thing Monday .... a LOT of Get A Grip Nets! LOL! Most of you combined with other order(s) for the Free Shipping option. So, please be patient (I know its hard :), these will ship to me and then on to you from here.

The Avian Avenue gang has pretty much cleaned me out of toys (the toys I make), so for most of your orders, I will be assembling your toys. DH is out in the shop now, cutting, drilling and sanding wood parts. (special thanks to all of you for that! Keeps him out of my hair :)

If you have any special customization requests, now is the time to let me know. (got yours Doris).

A note to those of you that placed orders this week while I was recuperating from those ghastly bone grafts -- your orders are complete and have either already shipped or are shipping today. Once again I have to say THANK YOU!

Thanks again everybody and I do hope you all had fun and saved lots and lots of money! If you have any questions, requests or just want to chat: shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com

Last edited:

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Thanks Shelly, you offered such a great deal and I LOVE the fact that you sponsor rescues with some of the profits.
...and thank you. We donate *all* of the profits to rescue, except for the one month when I donate proceeds to my other passion... Peregrine Falcons; specifically a pair of Falcons that nest on City Hall in San Jose, California. www.sanjoseperegrines.org

The Falcons qualify as 'rescue' as well, just a different type of rescue... we scoop newly fledged falcon babies up off the streets in downtown San Jose and haul them back up to their 'nest ledge' to safety.

hsmoscout

If I had some money left (and some extra space in my house) I would be getting a Get-a-Grip :(

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
ALL of the profits?
:highfive:

That is so fantastic :)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thank You Shelly - you offered a terrific deal, glad you are here :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
ALL of the profits?
ROFL! I love the way you say that *All the profits*, like it's a lot of money. It really isn't much, you can ask any of the other store owners here. Generally your discount is more than our profit.

In any case, the store is something I do to both keep me busy and help out.

hsmoscout

When during the checkout process can I select free shipping? Or does it happen automatically?

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
When during the checkout process can I select free shipping? Or does it happen automatically?
Toward the end of the checkout process, you will be given an opportunity to select the shipping method from a drop down. Select "Local Pickup" as the shipping option, and you will not be charged shipping.

Also, on the initial SS post, you will find this information as well as information for using multiple Coupon Codes. You will find the same information on the Sales and Promotions page of my website. I am going in to town and will be away for awhile. Thus both the initial SS post and the S&P page should be able to answer most questions.

The sun is shining and it is gorgeous. Wheeler is telling me that we must go for a romp at the dog park!

Last edited:

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
How long is the promotion for the Gabriel Foundation going on? I would like to donate, but would like to wait until I recover a bit from the sale. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.