• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Thank you from Perches4Change!

Davi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Just wanted to thank both the administrators/organizers AND all of the folks who shopped from all the vendors here for a wonderful experience during the sidewalk sale! I had a blast getting everything ready for it and then getting all the packages ready. I love thinking that with each box I put together for a customer, a little birdie or birdies somewhere is going to get a nice surprise! If you shopped from me, feel free to let me know if you have any questions, comments or feedback on any of your purchases. Everything purchased on Friday and Saturday has been shipped and is on its way!
:hug8:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Good job Davi!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Just wanted to thank both the administrators/organizers AND all of the folks who shopped from all the vendors here for a wonderful experience during the sidewalk sale! I had a blast getting everything ready for it and then getting all the packages ready. I love thinking that with each box I put together for a customer, a little birdie or birdies somewhere is going to get a nice surprise! If you shopped from me, feel free to let me know if you have any questions, comments or feedback on any of your purchases. Everything purchased on Friday and Saturday has been shipped and is on its way!
:hug8:
Unfortunately, due to a minor vehicle emergency, I wasn't able to shop but I will be shopping to make up for it. Thank you Davi, you've got some really cute things.

Last edited:

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Unfortunately, due to a minor vehicle emergency, I wasn't able to sho but I will be shopping to make up for it. Thank you Davi, you've got some really cute things.
Wow! I *just* sent you a convo before seeing this! :) I hope all is well and no worries. Life happens! I appreciate your feedback and support, Sandra!