• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Texas twosome

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
My inherited Girls are adjusting well to their new life in NC.

All dogs seem to get along with supervision. Only one is to be watched, that would be Jett, the Dobie hound mix.

The German Shepherd is just a big 80 lb mush! She's not sulking as she was when Dave leaves. She has a nice rug for an easier time to get up off the wood floor.

Both loves walks, are eating well now. We are feeding them less, due to the GSD being overweight. She will be back to a prime weight in no time.

They are loved! And they are really adapting to our routine. They surely belong with us. My bestie can rest in peace!

20200910_210510.jpg
20200909_203819.jpg

Last edited:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Looks like they are settling in nicely.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
A few days short of 2 weeks and things here are good!

Jett is good with Bella and Cappy. I just have to be around when my blind old Girl is out. If she bumps into Jett or Cuda she reacts alittle defensive. In turn, Jett reacts back. The cat is no problem at all. They don't seem phased when Sophie is out on her stand, again right near me.

I see a smiling Cuda! And I am just happy I can finally feel some ribs. Barely, but better then when she first got here.
20200918_220125.jpg
And the sneaky one, she's really becoming alittle attached to me.

20200918_220218.jpg
I am sure Brian is watching over all of us, knowing his Girl's are where they belong.