• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Terrified rehomed grey

Ira

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ira R.
I do give her a bit of tropican but i still give her sun time anyway.

Also a huge update, i didn’t think would happen: yesterday she started stepping up on my hand in the cage so today i let her out and surprise surprise she stepped up on me outside the cage and even started flying to me. I was so suprised at her flight capabilities. She could fly to me from the other side of the room when i call her. She picked up flying to me when called really fast i was so surprised. Once she knew my hand was a stable landing place she flies to me a lot. Although, i am unable to leave her alone since now she just jumps to me whenever im working on the computer :roflmao:. Im still not sure if she likes the company or if she just wants the treat but either way its some good progress. I have never made so much progress in so little time. She is still cautious of other people though.
Here is a pic seconds before she flew on my hand to relax with me on the computer no treats needed.
View attachment 375729
Very cool!

He’s doing that “I would rather be up there with you than down here” march!