• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tell me more about your red bellies

Status
Not open for further replies.

4myparrots

Walking the driveway
Sandy - she is too cute!

My RB male is a little over 3 months old and just starting to wean. I was looking at getting a poi and decided on the RB because of talking ability. He is starting to mumble now.

I have slowly introduced him to my almost 2yr Hahns and they will share the play gym nicely.

Can you say "wood chewer" ?

I didn't realize that the males had aggression issues, oh well.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:omg: i missed the pics! She's adorable!!!!:hug8::heart:

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
:eek: What an adorable baby! :wow:

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
I had to go back and look at her pictures. I can't believe how fast she has grown. She (Beep) is now about 3 months old too. Still on a few hand feedings a day. She is flying everywhere, non stop. She plays with everything she can find, and even upside down on her back on the bottom of her cage. She also loves to turn herself backwards, and hangs on the side of her cage, so her back is facing the bars. She is the sweetest baby bird, loves to have her head and cheeks rubbed. I will have to see if I can get her to stop for a minute and get new pic's. Sandy

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
PICS...PICS...PICS....bring her over to visit tomorrow(im comming home from Hosp tomorrow ..cindy taking tomorrow off)ill be going back up wens Morn...i need to do some GROOMINGS you up to it??....

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
PICS...PICS...PICS....bring her over to visit tomorrow(im comming home from Hosp tomorrow ..cindy taking tomorrow off)ill be going back up wens Morn...i need to do some GROOMINGS you up to it??....
Sure, I can help with the groomings..... Don't know about bringing her, she will be flying EVERYWHERE! Maybe I will, I'll just grab a spare cage out of your garage ;) Then I don't have to bring one. Get ready to hear the "beep, beep, beep!"
Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.