• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tell me about your birds' weird behaviors because Bailey is not normal

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Bailey has decided that all clothes and towels belong to him and he gets upset when I put them away. after washing them I have to put him on top of his cage and present them to him as I am putting my clothes away or he screams bloody murder and he likes singing to socked feet better than he likes to sing to my bare feet. Bailey is really a weirdo. What weird things do your birds like to do?

Sparkles99

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aurelius acts like a perpetual baby. I think it’s so Winston will wait on him hand and foot. And he does, year round. I call him my giant baby budgie.

Cloud pitches a fit every morning, because he’s not the first to be uncovered. Pistachio and Marzipan are.

Marigold and Frosting get mad when the millet runs out and ditch the stems in their water to protest.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Aurelius acts like a perpetual baby. I think it’s so Winston will wait on him hand and foot. And he does, year round. I call him my giant baby budgie.

Cloud pitches a fit every morning, because he’s not the first to be uncovered. Pistachio and Marzipan are.

Marigold and Frosting get mad when the millet runs out and ditch the stems in their water to protest.
So they are act like they are 2 years old, huh?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Where do I start...........? :roflmao: Elvis likes to roll down the stairs. He also will hang on a step (it's carpeted) and flip over backwards. He chases socks. He opens cupboards. He will only eat fresh vegetables if I hand feed them to him. He taps on a cup to tell me he wants a drink and then expects me to hold the cup for him. He will fly and land on his sock and "surf" across the floor on it. I can go on and on. LOL.

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Meloncita will scream like she is going to die when I put her to bed. And after her little temper tantrum she will be grinding her beak. Sprinkles always wants what she can't have. "Oh, your perches right there, well what a coincidence, I was just thinking about that specific spot. No I can't just sit NEXT to you.*push"