• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tell dese humans to feed me more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
dey wonders why I am always scrounging on da table and stuff and especially when dey gots sketti and dat Kentucky Fried Chicken Stuff..what's da matter wid dem..dey don't get dat chicken very much cause Mom says it cost too much money..I don't care..its good why dont dey go work so dey can brings some home? burp..Queen Sam

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:dance4:I luvs eating the marrow outta chicken bones...since mom is allergic to the yummy chicken all I gets is turkey bone..tell them you want kentucky fried chicken more...drive dem crazy til they buys it.by way you look like a plump chicken...:hehe:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Because you have to make it a "royal decree", Your Majesty.

Plus I think it's in the Imperial Rules and Regulations---KFC is only for commoners. You have to wait for pheasant under glass.(or a Prince carrying millet!!).

With humble Apologies, Your Avian Social Secretary.:scared5:

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I's agree, Your Majesty!

Dem humans Awayz try to keep da good stuff to demseves too! Like my mummy had home made suuflaki last nite an on'y shared da salad an a bit of wrap, I's wanted da spicy lamb meat an da gaarlik sauce too but she said it's not healfy for me! WHO CAREZ as long as it's YUMMY! :dance4:
I's fink dat (money and healfy) is on'y their 'scuses so dey don't has to share! Wiv my mummy even biting doesn't help! You HAS to makes it a royal decree for all your feadered subjecs, Your Majesty!

- Lady Ceddy

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
wowsers...a "royal decree" wont helps me cause i cant eats da chicken...it makes me all itchy all over. mommy knows ize tinks its yummy so she tries not to eats it in front of me. but i hope da royal decree is passed for da rest of yous!

Status
Not open for further replies.