• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tears of joy and a thankful heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Congratulations!! I am very excited for you! I cannot wait to see all of the pictures. :)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Wow, I wish my dreams could come true so quickly!:eek:
That is wonderful, congrats!:yah:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:) Thank you everybody! You guys have been such a huge help to me with your words of encouragement and all your thoughts and prayers! Things were looking bleak there for awhile and I was losing hope...so many of you sent wishes and prayers and they worked! I will never be able to thank you enough. :heart::hug8: :heart:
Marian, I had originally posted about the Shamrock baby in my post "Needing prayers and lots of luck"... And now he's really coming to live here along with a surprise in the form of a Cockatoo! LOL!
Congrats Mere, I am happy for you :)
Does that mean you want me to tell Joni you're not interested in the rescue Macaw? I know she promised not to adopt to anyone else without talking to you first.
Let me know :)

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Congrats on Riley!

Since you have a dusty species of bird, you want to really get a good HEPA airpurifier before you being home the baby Mac.:hug8:

Shamrock

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Meredith
Thank you everyone! :D I was really surprised when my husband said that we could go ahead and get him... I guess I'm still kind of in shock. LOL! The breeder should be sending me some updated pics of Riley in the next few days. I can't wait to see how much he's changed!!
:laughing12: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! :laughing12:
I do have a hepa air purifier that I bought for Tiku....I will definitely keep it running 24/7 and I plan to cage them in seperate rooms as well.
I'm so excited I can hardly focus! :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.