• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tearing boxes up is sooo much fun!!!!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Man....I likea tearing uppa box.... More for me daddy to clean up. Need to keep da Holman hopping!

IMG_20200127_144336.jpg IMG_20200127_144403.jpg IMG_20200127_144324.jpg IMG_20200127_144357.jpg

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Stopped to have a little dance to a song.....ok back at it!!I

lol....funny thing, a song he liked came on the radio, he started dancing on the edge of the box.
Well the box flipped over and he flew up to my shoulder to tell the box off....muttering in grey language, then beaky wacking me like it was my fault....I said " hey man...what the heck!?!? "... he
said " ooooohhhhh" then muttered more stuff, climbed back down my arm and back on box.
That's when I got the other picture..lol
IMG_20200127_150329.jpg

Last edited:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Oh! I’m sorry - did you need that for something?

No? Ok thanks.....

Are you sure? You still watching me! Oh well you should have spoken up more clearly!

:laughing7::laughing7:

Grey-Grey & Milton are just so precious!! :heart::heart::heart:
lol....funny thing, a song he liked came on the radio, danced up a storm. Flipped over.. Funny!!
ohhh....now he's back on shoulder...perfect landing!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Hahahaha the flipping of the half chewed box can be quite hazardous you know and from my understanding it is ALWAYS the human who is at fault for the box flipping!! I deal with it frequently here at my house.... as well as having them thrown onto my head or back while cage cleaning! :roflmao:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Grey Grey...He is a tag, funniest dang Tag I ever had!! lol....but I have a Congo coming real soon!!!
I asked Grey Grey if he was a TAG, he said nope, he's a
Terrifying Annoying Grey....aka...a TAG. Lol..!!
Really, he's a sweet bird. Almost 8, had him since he was weaned. Doesn't ever bite. He will give a gentle nip to say no he doesn't want to do something. But has good knowledge of bite pressure. Is potty trained. Talks your ear off and has an incredible vocabulary. Will wave hello with his wing.
knows how to answer yes, and knows the word no. And knows the difference. Never caged, he has free roam of house when he wants. He will hang out inside his cage for nap time.
He has no preference between my wife and I, loves to be with both. Will go up to other people climb up to their shoulder, say hi, then climb back down. Loves toys! Looks forward and gets excited when I bring new toy home. ( This guy could be a mascot to any toy vendor, there's no toy, yet, he won't try).
Boss over the dog...when ever I get the dog food out and start feeding maggie, grey grey will call the dog...
" Come on maggie...dinner... Yum yum" or if the dog is outside, grey grey will go to his perch and watch out window
Then say" come on maggie...whoo hoooo! "
Between a Congo and a tag, there isn't a whole lot of difference in intelligence. Tags are a bit more laid back...but not by much.
...but with grey grey, he's a joy to have!!!