• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tanya the Hispaniolan- Sad Update Post #24

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
So sad. I am grateful you gave her the love and attention she needed these past few months. She was such a little beauty and trooper and you… are a very special person! God shines on both of you. :hug8:

slinky-kitty

Sprinting down the street
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are ok. Tanya passed with full knowelege that you loved and respected her. It must have been so hard but I believe she was at peace passing in your arms. Thinking of you during this difficult time. :grouphug:

Ziggy Stardust

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jodie Reed
I am so very sorry to hear of Tanya's passing. She was a beautiful and brave little bird. And you are so wonderful for making her last month one of love and comfort and peace. She is well and free of pain and soaring above the clouds at the Rainbow Bridge.

Beth In Alaska

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Beth
I am so sorry such a little darling is no longer with you. She was lucky to have the best part of her life at the end with you

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
What a special girl - I'm so sorry. I hope you are able to find some comfort in your memories of her and in the wonderful loving care you provided for her. :sadhug2::sadhug2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
We understand....:sadhug2: :sadhug2: :sadhug2: