• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tanya, Natalie and Renae-horse foaling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I thought I would share this link with you. It is a beautiful farm that raises Freeland Gypsy Horses. They are magnificent! Today Evenstar has gne into labor. This is the link to the foaling cam-live! It could take all day but I keep checking back. You can turn the sound on. Evenstars due date was May 7th. She has just begun moaning and doing some off and on pushing. If you get a chance view their other videos. The stallions are just gorgeous. Enjoy!
multistall

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:dance4:wow thanks soo much love it:hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Dang it...it won't work for me and I kept trying. Gorgeous photos of gorgeous horses!!:heart:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thank you for the link!

Matt

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Got an email from Freeland Farms. Evenstar will deliver today. Her bag of waters is starting to bulge and her PH level has really dropped. She is 3 days over her due date. She has been doing alot of loud kicking and stomping and is starting to moan. In case you are intertested.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Good luck to Evenstar, her owners, and the new foal!! Those sure are romantic looking horses.:heart:

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Evenstar is a 1st time momma!!! She had a little boy at 12:18 am. The two owners had a heck of a job pulling this baby. He was very big and Evenstar was very inexperienced. It was beautiful!

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
She was due on my birthday too. :hehe: Thanks so much for posting this, it's always a beautiful thing to see. :hug8:

Congrats to Evenstar and welcome to the world little guy! they're both absoloutely amazing, beautiful mother and adorable foal, he will be even more stunning when he's older. :heart: :heart:

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Everyone is a littleconcerned. 1st time momma is having some problems accepting her motherhood duties. She is kicking the baby! Actually launched him 5 ft across the stall. She is head butting and butt bumping him too. She does lethim nurse but not everytime. The owners of course have house cameras and you see they constantly running out to check the little colt. Hopefully Evenstar wil calm down and things will befine.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Shame on the new mama. I hope she can settle down. If not, they will have to pull the foal and handfeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.