• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Tanya (Mystics Mom) assisted with a hoarding situation (Disturbing Photos)

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I saw these this morning..

Just awful. I could not walk in your shoes Tanya, it would change me.
I know this is an old thread, This is first time I seen it.
it hit close to home here. Two of my former birds, Billy jean and sparky, came from places that were like that...horrendous. It changes you, seriously changes you to go in a house like that and see it first hand. I been there in situations like that rescuing parrot. I'm telling ya, it really rips you to the core to go in a house and see this.
Billy and sparky didn't deserve conditions like this, yet they came from one, and managed to survive. It was awful.

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
Those poor poor birds and they were all so cuddly. If I was put through that I would try to attack any human I saw for the rest of my life.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Those poor poor birds and they were all so cuddly. If I was put through that I would try to attack any human I saw for the rest of my life.
It's a wonder I don't attack humans like that!! In the years I have taken in rescues, abandoned birds, and etc....I have encountered two birds in homes like that and living in filth.
That was enough, because you can't get those memories of seeing that first hand out of your head. Billyjean, my past too, came from one of the most horiffic houses I ever saw!
Burned with cigarettes, butts in her cage. Her cage had to be burned, you couldn't find it through the filth!!