• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Tanya (Mystics Mom) assisted with a hoarding situation (Disturbing Photos)

Robyn

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Robyn
As far as toys for the quakers would something like this be ok? It's still in the package it's just too big for the tiels and I'm lazy about returning it this HTML class. Value is http://m.mysafebirds

Robyn

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Robyn
I'm not sure why the link won't work and every time I try to post it it comes out the same way

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The smaller birds (Quakers 4 of them)
Are in the most need of toys perches snugges
Even if you have used you no longer use I can wash disinfect
And re do toys
I don't know if I'm allowed to do this so if not just take down
But any used toys toy parts anything I will clean disenfranchised and we will make more toys with them
11178 bare dr Clio much 48420
My phone is 8103483564
Just the out poring of love watching ms my heart
God bless you all
❤❤
I have toys and perches I bought for my lovies that have never been used. If you still need them and think they would work, just let me know & I'll ship them out.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

Robyn

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Robyn
I have double and triple checked the url as I'm copying and pasting but it just won't show up on here I will copy and paste the link from a computer tonight at work.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
omg, I can't believe how horrible those living conditions are. my internet is crummy some times and I could not see the pictures b/4 tonight. I just want to puke. I helped to rescue horses out of hoarding situation near my uncle's place. it change my life forever. the fact that the people in this mess are mentally ill is sad too. it breaks my heart knowing that both the animals and people needed help, and until Tanya and those that helped her came, both suffered. every day we see things on the news about hoarding, how fire dept couldn't save some person life because the doors were block by trash. how the police found a body that had been in house for months and nobody cared enough to find out what happened to the person that live there. I said a prayer tonight for the birds and another for the people that lived in that house. God's blessings go to Tanya and those the rescued those birds.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
As much as I would want to help, I know I could not enter that house without a mask.

Oh, those poor birdies... it just breaks my heart. :crycry:

Last edited:

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
OKay this made me cry :sad8::sad2: how can people treat their pets like that is beyond me.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Updates?