• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Talk about your birds =D

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Do you want to introduce your birds?
:lol:
This is Quarter
20221203_114533.jpg
This is Winston
20221202_202204.jpg
This is Snowflake and Obsidian
20221121_165151.jpg
This is Thor
20221127_123831.jpg
That's just a few of the crazies I live with :)

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
I love talking about birbs!

One of my quakers Phoebe doesn't say many words in human speak way too many in burd speak! :roflmao:

But she started saying a new phrase, "aww baby burd" so cute!

Pikachu did a fly by cookie grab! Never saw it coming the darn seagull! :rofl::lol::birdance:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Winnie is gorgeous :heart:
I have four lovebirds
C5417489-FDBB-477C-93B9-91B568E36E81.jpeg
pico my first baby the wild one always on the go super tame swear he thinks he’s a person:rofl: or maybe I am the bird
B080A313-4E9C-4A30-9C13-8EED130167B0.jpeg
indie who is my sassy feisty 2nd bird no hands bird but recalls to my arm the boss what ever she wants she gets the others just know
624112CB-378E-42F3-9EF8-4E01EF349FBE.jpeg
mango my third lovebird the noisy one that loving taught the rest to scream like a laughing hyena only noise that rips through my brain but still adore mango
7CE0FFC8-1E92-4183-90EF-F79AFC6B85C9.jpeg
apple pie my 4th lovebird my calm and cautious baby just sits and watches absolutely loves finger wraps stuffed with millet

WinniePooh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
None of your business :)
Winnie is gorgeous :heart:
I have four lovebirds
View attachment 421993
pico my first baby the wild one always on the go super tame swear he thinks he’s a person:rofl: or maybe I am the bird
View attachment 421994
indie who is my sassy feisty 2nd bird no hands bird but recalls to my arm the boss what ever she wants she gets the others just know
View attachment 421995
mango my third lovebird the noisy one that loving taught the rest to scream like a laughing hyena only noise that rips through my brain but still adore mango
View attachment 421996
apple pie my 4th lovebird my calm and cautious baby just sits and watches absolutely loves finger wraps stuffed with millet
Your lovebirds are SO CUTE!! :heart2:

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Tteok
EF0AE3DE-D113-41A5-A7DA-73A625C6F6AC.jpeg

And Isadora
46E81F58-5846-4292-BD72-BFB35B22D003.jpeg

I absolutely adore them both, but I think Isadora might be my favorite - Don’t tell :shy:

Tteok was my first, he came from a breeder and I weaned him off the formula (which I hope to NEVER have to do again:roflmao:) and while he is my shadow nowadays, he’s become more of my partners bird than mine.

Isadora came to me just before Christmas, and in that month she’s absolutely become my love. I adore her, and every challenge she presents me.

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Tteok
View attachment 422117

And Isadora
View attachment 422118

I absolutely adore them both, but I think Isadora might be my favorite - Don’t tell :shy:

Tteok was my first, he came from a breeder and I weaned him off the formula (which I hope to NEVER have to do again:roflmao:) and while he is my shadow nowadays, he’s become more of my partners bird than mine.

Isadora came to me just before Christmas, and in that month she’s absolutely become my love. I adore her, and every challenge she presents me.
Meghan, I would love to hear more about Lazarus.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Meghan, I would love to hear more about Lazarus.
Heck yeah! I love talking about my snakes :D

Lazarus is 20 or 21 years old now I think - he’s a ball python, and is the most perfect example of one anyone could hope for. He never refuses food (something that frequently happens with the species), and he’s so incredibly chill. Snakes don’t get any sort of enrichment from handling or having human interaction, but he’s always been so incredibly calm any time I’ve had to get him out. I’ll occasionally bring him out for some exercise, or if it’s a nice day I’ll bring him out and sit with him (usually in my lap or with him wrapped around an arm) so he can get some good UV rays.

I honestly can’t recommend snakes enough for a pet for people. They’re incredibly low maintenance, and depending on the species they’re happy to hang with you while you do nothing, as long as you’re warm. They’re super great.

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Heck yeah! I love talking about my snakes :D

Lazarus is 20 or 21 years old now I think - he’s a ball python, and is the most perfect example of one anyone could hope for. He never refuses food (something that frequently happens with the species), and he’s so incredibly chill. Snakes don’t get any sort of enrichment from handling or having human interaction, but he’s always been so incredibly calm any time I’ve had to get him out. I’ll occasionally bring him out for some exercise, or if it’s a nice day I’ll bring him out and sit with him (usually in my lap or with him wrapped around an arm) so he can get some good UV rays.

I honestly can’t recommend snakes enough for a pet for people. They’re incredibly low maintenance, and depending on the species they’re happy to hang with you while you do nothing, as long as you’re warm. They’re super great.
You should start another thread for their stories... Seems so interesting. I know nothing about snakes as pets.

WinniePooh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
None of your business :)
Tteok
View attachment 422117

And Isadora
View attachment 422118

Awwww, Isadora so affectionate and SOOO cute!!!!!
:heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2: