• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tales of the Food Theif

Karnkate

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karnkate (Lookkaew/Crystal)
9F4E77EC-D21E-461C-8A94-DDBA879524B3.jpeg
Seriously, dude...
I put the same food and treats inside everyone’s cage. I dunno what’s in your head to make you go into Boon Rod’s cage and snack on his rations whenever you are out....

Boon Rod isn’t harmed in this picture. Joseph always appears very threatening in the photos but the interaction is normal.

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
No one can ever say that small birds don't have attitude :)

Gigibirds

Heheh, your parrotlet and lovebird are gorgeous!! Mine interact the same way......and they kind of hate each other :roflmao: Also yes p'lets have such a MASSIVE attitude!! They are actually the moodiest parrots I have ever owned!(but also the sweetest ;))

Karnkate

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karnkate (Lookkaew/Crystal)
Heheh, your parrotlet and lovebird are gorgeous!! Mine interact the same way......and they kind of hate each other :roflmao: Also yes p'lets have such a MASSIVE attitude!! They are actually the moodiest parrots I have ever owned!(but also the sweetest ;))
I can say that this is gazillion percent true with Joseph. He’s the absolute moodiest parrot I’ve ever owned. My first ever parrotlet (Mali, fly high my cotton ball) was a cuddle bug and only got moody in the hormonal season and, sadly, when his eyesight and health was declining.... Understandable, though. I would’ve been paranoid too if I couldn’t see what’s coming to touch me, even if it’s someone I know.

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gerry and Madeline sound a lot like a a grumpy old married couple :lol:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Pi (the plumhead) visits the parrotlets for free food too.. The parrotlets can't help themselves, needy looking bird - M-U-S-T F-E-E-D the poor starving dear .. meanwhile Pi, never reciprocates. The parrotlets will beg for preening and Pi just back away like, "WHOA, what is all this now !"