• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS orders

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Get it, boy! Ginger's smile is looking a little like a nervous smile, now.
Haha right!? She should be nervous he was working her over again tonight more pine shards are scattered about .

Momof3litt

Sprinting down the street
Posting this here since it was a SWS order, even though we are a bit far out from the sale now. I wouldn't normally post photos of myself, but Argo spent the whole evening like this - playing with his new parrot necklace (I think this is #3) by Blu's Bird Toys. Thank you @Jan! This is a beautiful bird toy and piece of jewellery. I will honestly leave the house with it on and nobody would guess it was more than a decorative necklace. It makes a lovely gentle jingling sound and Argo is totally fascinated by all of the different pieces.

Oh, and happy 1st night of Chanukah to any others who celebrate!

20211128_204739~2.jpg

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Looks like that toy’s a hit! Interesting seeing a green cheek conure next to a person; they’re kind of big. And enjoy your holiday! I didn’t realize Chanukah was so early this year.

Momof3litt

Sprinting down the street
Looks like that toy’s a hit! Interesting seeing a green cheek conure next to a person; they’re kind of big. And enjoy your holiday! I didn’t realize Chanukah was so early this year.
Thanks! Funny, he weighs more than both my budgies put together, but still only as much as half a large apple. He is "big" to me until the people with the real big birds post pics, them he's just a wee little thing, lol.

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I get the same feeling with my sun conure lol

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Theyre not big :laughin:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Posting this here since it was a SWS order, even though we are a bit far out from the sale now. I wouldn't normally post photos of myself, but Argo spent the whole evening like this - playing with his new parrot necklace (I think this is #3) by Blu's Bird Toys. Thank you @Jan! This is a beautiful bird toy and piece of jewellery. I will honestly leave the house with it on and nobody would guess it was more than a decorative necklace. It makes a lovely gentle jingling sound and Argo is totally fascinated by all of the different pieces.

Oh, and happy 1st night of Chanukah to any others who celebrate!

View attachment 398097
You two are super cute together! So glad the necklace is a hit!

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
And finally got a blurry picture of Mojo giving her Seriously Nutz puzzling pieces a going over.
She has been using it since it went in the cage but bombs over to me as soon as i point my phone at her cage. 20211202_143740.jpg
Another winner from seriouslynutz

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
And finally got a blurry picture of Mojo giving her Seriously Nutz puzzling pieces a going over.
She has been using it since it went in the cage but bombs over to me as soon as i point my phone at her cage. View attachment 398370
Another winner from seriouslynutz
Yay! Go Mojo! It's definitely one of my personal favorites Nutz toys without a doubt and Zazu and Tobias have both agreed.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:bliss:Penny finally actually started breaking 1/4 inch pine pieces. Not seen her touch wood ever.
I left her 1 piece not thinking she would actually touch it & discovered she had made splinters out of it...
Now I just put one or 2 pieces in the cage for her to shred. She holds it & shreds it.
She still won't touch her birdy bagels or her mini skewer with some 1/4 inch pine...
Its hard trying to find things they are interested in.

Can't wait for her to get her Candy Tarts. She might actually be interested.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:bliss:Penny finally actually started breaking 1/4 inch pine pieces. Not seen her touch wood ever.
I left her 1 piece not thinking she would actually touch it & discovered she had made splinters out of it...
Now I just put one or 2 pieces in the cage for her to shred. She holds it & shreds it.
She still won't touch her birdy bagels or her mini skewer with some 1/4 inch pine...
Its hard trying to find things they are interested in.

Can't wait for her to get her Candy Tarts. She might actually be interested.
Yay! Way to go Penny that's wonderful :heart: