• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS orders

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my... being a vendor wanting pictures AND owning birds... we know the pain of blurry shots. :laugh: At least online you can use low resolutions so I usually video and snap pictures from going through frames.
I can't even begin to tell you(though clearly you know ;) how many times I try to get epic and awesome shots of him using your or Shawna's goodies and it's dang near impossible! I've lamented so many times that if only the shot wasn't blurry it would be the greatest thing since sliced bread! But alas he really makes me work for any worthy shots. I'm always at the ready with my phone and sometimes I'm super lucky but most of the time it's only sad blurry shots of what might of been :arghh:

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
That's just a taken for granted.
I have no doubt that unless the blur is what you seek that you will have to take a good many shots & hope a few are good enough to keep.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
@Mizzely absolutely not, mango would be honored to be featured on ur site feel free to use any of the pics! :loveshower:
Thank you! Sarah is so right when she says how much we love getting clear photos of birds using our stuff :heart:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I can’t get over the sheer destructiveness of these conure beaks. The dinos are so nice I’d be sad to see them entirely destroyed. :shy: My budgies just nibble the edges of wood.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I can't even begin to tell you(though clearly you know ;) how many times I try to get epic and awesome shots of him using your or Shawna's goodies and it's dang near impossible! I've lamented so many times that if only the shot wasn't blurry it would be the greatest thing since sliced bread! But alas he really makes me work for any worthy shots. I'm always at the ready with my phone and sometimes I'm super lucky but most of the time it's only sad blurry shots of what might of been :arghh:
I get so hyped, thinking I finally got a good shot... and then I check the album, and he's got an after-image third eyeball, or he looks like he's going mach 5, and I die a little inside. :sad11:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I get so hyped, thinking I finally got a good shot... and then I check the album, and he's got an after-image third eyeball, or he looks like he's going mach 5, and I die a little inside. :sad11:
Yes! That's how I feel! It's such a disappointing feeling.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Mine does, but the quality usually isn't as good.
Mine look great, but the resolution isn't high enough to enter into the calendar contests. :)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Couldnt get a pic of her on it as i got close to her cage KiKi bounced of the toy but she has done some damage. 20211126_195550.jpg

She is loving these though

20211126_202256.jpg 20211126_202246.jpg qp

Momof3litt

Sprinting down the street
Yay! Ha that's the best when they stand on Stomp and go for their Dino bolt ons!
I was supposed to wait for Chanukah, but I caved early and put in our 2 Stomps and Dinos when we got the new cage :p . We have it set up exactly like that, a Dino above each Stomp. I really need to try to get a photo, although our Dinos might have already lost quite a few body parts by now...

They are all in Argo's cage, since we refer to him as our tiny raptor. I do have the Beware of Tiny Raptors sign too, even gave it a coat of sealer so we could hang it on our front door year-round!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I was supposed to wait for Chanukah, but I caved early and put in our 2 Stomps and Dinos when we got the new cage :p . We have it set up exactly like that, a Dino above each Stomp. I really need to try to get a photo, although our Dinos might have already lost quite a few body parts by now...

They are all in Argo's cage, since we refer to him as our tiny raptor. I do have the Beware of Tiny Raptors sign too, even gave it a coat of sealer so we could hang it on our front door year-round!
Oooh! I definitely wanna see the pics! I'm hoping to get some of Tobias with it once I redo his cage.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Macawnutz Some birdie finally discovered for real his Ginger snap! He messed with the buttons a few days ago but left it untouched since then but suddenly today he was all about his Ginger! He was running around shrieking and grabbing it while flapping like a maniac,lol. Tried for good pics but alas as always... but boy he's got a new favorite toy! That's only in about an hours time span. I'm impressed with his tenacity and beak strength.
20211126_205734.jpg 20211126_205740.jpg 20211126_205804.jpg 20211126_205852.jpg 20211126_211834.jpg

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Get it, boy! Ginger's smile is looking a little like a nervous smile, now.