• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS orders

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sometimes he looks small to me but today he looks big!

Outside of the cage is a great idea. I worried it was a lot of real estate for inside. I think I like those. Not too thin and not too fat. I had them specially cut. :)
That's my plan for Tobias's as well,its going to make a wonderful play area outside the cage. Plus it will probably last longer with Tobias not having constant access to chew on it so that pleases me cause I never want him to kill this perch. They are the perfect size for sure I hope you'll have more of these thickness available cause I know I'm gonna want more ;).
So grateful that you were able to get these made for Tobias and Ripley they are such special wonderful perches :heart:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
That's so unfortunate that they break so easily if you do end up not carrying them in the store Tobias and I are so grateful that we have the two that we do :heart:
No.... If all feedback stays well I won't let them beat me. :hilarious: As I told Joe.... "I am making these perches or going to die trying".

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
No.... If all feedback stays well I won't let them beat me. :hilarious: As I told Joe.... "I am making these perches or going to die trying".
Bahaha I love that attitude! Never give up! Nothing shall beat you on your quest for epic parrot enrichment! No way these arent smash hits so far everyone who's gotten one I think has loved it dearly.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's so unfortunate that they break so easily if you do end up not carrying them in the store Tobias and I are so grateful that we have the two that we do :heart:
They really are nice perches

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Sometimes he looks small to me but today he looks big!

Outside of the cage is a great idea. I worried it was a lot of real estate for inside. I think I like those. Not too thin and not too fat. I had them specially cut. :)
He honestly chews mostly outside of the cage so it works best for us on multiple levels! He's all stretched out instead of hunkered down lol

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mojo has started to enjoy her Seriously Nuts puzzling pieces however just cant get a pic of her hanging of it as she just jumps of it to see me so pics minus Mojo.

20211121_201958.jpg 20211121_201955.jpg

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Got my order from @Mizzely from LittleMonsters unpacked! I've just been so busy with work and life I hadn't had a chance to unpack it and take pics. But happily now I was able to and as always everything is beautiful and was packed so lovingly in cute Christmas bags. Got a Stomp,Oh Christmas Tree,10 Sola Rolls, 5 Snowballs and finally an adorable Pot of Gold!
And I can't get over how adorable this little sticker is!
20211121_152041.jpg 20211121_152439.jpg

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Got my order from @Mizzely from LittleMonsters unpacked! I've just been so busy with work and life I hadn't had a chance to unpack it and take pics. But happily now I was able to and as always everything is beautiful and was packed so lovingly in cute Christmas bags. Got a Stomp,Oh Christmas Tree,10 Sola Rolls, 5 Snowballs and finally an adorable Pot of Gold!
And I can't get over how adorable this little sticker is!
View attachment 397471 View attachment 397472
:rofl:

I may have stashed a couple of those stickers before I shipped them... they're freaking cute.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I love the stickers!! I have them on my bulletin board and people always comment on them.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I love the stickers!! I have them on my bulletin board and people always comment on them.
I am glad they are well received! Sadie did an amazing job making my little fluffy Bongo :heart: