• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS orders

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Those sola balls are such a hit for so many birds! My rats loved them too :)
They were like birdie crack for Nala,Zazu and to the extreme for Tobias. I know it's easy but he mows through Sola like no ones business!

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
It was nice knowing you puffy Sola balls (I bet jade can demolish both in less than 5 minutes)
Once Jade figures out they aren't gonna eat her, those things are toast haha! Jade already tore into the sola on one of the bigger toys, sola is her favorite and it never lasts more than a few days :lol:

Momof3litt

Sprinting down the street
It's here, it's here, it's here! Pics will have to wait for tomorrow since the mail delivery actually came after dark and it's kiddo bedtime, bit I took a peek and its ah-maaaaaa-zing!

Thank you @Jan, everything was perfectly packaged and got here safe and sound! I am sososo excited about the necklace, but it's supposed to be a Chanukah present, so it has to be secret for another couple of weeks, so will have to hold out, eek!

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Penny making use of 1 1/4 X 6 1/2 inch RLS 13. She's been on it today especially after her bath.
Color is not great as I really did not want to use flash.
Good size for her. Glad it stuck around long enough for me to get lucky 13. :bliss:

P1000885 (2) Penny preen after bath flag perch.JPG

P1000877 (2).JPG
Wet Penny enjoying her new digs.

Last edited:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Penny making use of 1 1/4 inch RLS 13. She's been on it today especially after her bath.
Good size for her. Glad it stuck around long enough for me to get lucky 13. :bliss:

View attachment 396971

View attachment 396972
She's such a beautiful girlie! So glad she is loving her wonderful SWS goodies. :heart:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Penny making use of 1 1/4 X approx 7 inch RLS 13. She's been on it today especially after her bath.

View attachment 396971

View attachment 396972
That one was one of my favorites. I almost kept it for Binky. ;)

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
That one was one of my favorites. I almost kept it for Binky. ;)
Could not ask for a better one with those dimensions but I hesitated to see what else came up. They went so fast!
Don't know why it hung around so long but good for Penny that I was able to snatch it... :cloud9:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I can finally do a proper update :yahoo:

Yes my order has arrived 20211116_115305.jpg

Thanks to @Macawnutz for sending to the UK for me and thanks for the extra foot toy Sarah much appreciated.

Perfect timing as well as KiKi's new cage also arrived today so a busy day ahead.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Yes my order has arrived View attachment 397000

Thanks to @Macawnutz for sending to the UK for me and thanks for the extra foot toy Sarah much appreciated.

Perfect timing as well as KiKi's new cage also arrived today so a busy day ahead.
It's beautiful!!!! Oh they are gonna love those toys so much!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Yes my order has arrived View attachment 397000

The funny part is I tried so hard to sneak an extra thing in there but I had 1 ounce of wiggle room and kept going over. :rofl:

Hope they love everything!

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The funny part is I tried so hard to sneak an extra thing in there but I had 1 ounce of wiggle room and kept going over. :rofl:

Hope they love everything!
KiKi doesnt play with toys a great deal she enjoys foraging so hopefully these get her interested.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I really wanted a flagstone corner perch for Mojo however the ones Sarah had available wouldnt have fitted so i ordered her a standard medium flagstone and it fits like a glove.

20211116_154110.jpg

20211116_154041.jpg

These perches really are a winner both the girls love there flagstones.

Loaded this up with treats

20211116_160048.jpg

No messing about from Mojo

20211116_165659.jpg

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I really wanted a flagstone corner perch for Mojo however the ones Sarah had available wouldnt have fitted so i ordered her a standard medium flagstone and it fits like a glove.

View attachment 397012

View attachment 397013

These perches really are a winner both the girls love there flagstones.

Loaded this up with treats

View attachment 397014

No messing about from Mojo

View attachment 397015
SO CUTE!!!!!

I laugh when I see people load the balsa smorgasboards. You guys barely push the pieces in. Here when we load the pine ones for the macaws we hammer the pegs in so they have to chew through the wood to get the treats., :hilarious: It's adorable to me to see the softness of the little guys.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
DONE! All SWS orders are boxed and ready to leave!

@faislaq You win the big giant box award! :rofl: It's usually @MiniMacaw that requires me to buy a new fridge to ship her order but.... :laugh:
This year was rough...With the move and the veterinary bills I had to use that dirty word...
“budget”:wtf:

I did just restart my toy box subscription though so I’m on my way back:rofl:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
This year was rough...With the move and the veterinary bills I had to use that dirty word...
“budget”:wtf:

I did just restart my toy box subscription though so I’m on my way back:rofl:
Well for once you were one of the first SWS orders to go out... :D Now you are at the end of a very long toy box line! :rofl:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok @Macawnutz status report.... it's a hit all around! As soon as I put him in the cage he ran right to the Dragonwood and started rubbing his beak on it! He did go onto the slender rock but since the Dragonwood perch was there I couldn't fit my phone close enough :banghead: so I missed the perfect shot before he ran off to the next thing but at least I got something! And wowza the moment he stepped on the T perch he was thrilled! He kept looking down at it and then tried to rip some bark off.
To be continued with hopefully better pics;)
Psst @SamatranTiger look what's on the back wall it fits perfectly there so he can reach it from the Dragonwood! :swoon: :birdance:
View attachment 396879 View attachment 396880 View attachment 396881 View attachment 396882 View attachment 396883
@SamatranTiger look at it now!
20211116_154207.jpg