• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS info at Kazoo Bird

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
banner-MAIN-slider-SIDEWALK-SALE-march2020-980x450.jpg
:popcorn2:RED LIGHT SPECIALS:run:
If you have claimed any RLS, you can add it to your cart from the Red Light Specials category.

Can be added to your order, or if singular, can ship flat rate for $8 if it fits in a flat rate padded envelope (will invoice you through Paypal)
RLS items are also added to the website under Red Light Specials!

Any items that are currently out of stock and on order sale pricing will be available when in stock!
Happy shopping and don't be like this guy and wait :yoda:

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
SWS makes me feel like a little kid at a toy store looking at all the items ! I love that feeling :laughin:
I get it! I love to buy for my pets, more than buying stuff for me. But I will admit, the day my outside fountain came I felt like the guy on Christmas story with the leg lamp. True story I LOVE my fountain!

pearlybaby

Walking the driveway
I get it! I love to buy for my pets, more than buying stuff for me. But I will admit, the day my outside fountain came I felt like the guy on Christmas story with the leg lamp. True story I LOVE my fountain!
True! Sometimes I feel more excited for items than Pearl :D

I definitely feel like the guy from Christmas Story with the leg lamp as well! My family is exactly like his family; confused on how I can get that excited!:laughing6:

Definitely would love to see photos of your outside fountain! My aunt had one in her garden (sadly had to get rid of it since she moved) and it was so beautiful!:loveshower:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That’s beautiful! I love the little ducks! Also, I love that rustic orangish-brown on the inside! :loveshower:
I really love it! The ducks also stream water from their beaks. I hadn't adjusted the flow in that picture.

I really think the birds liked being near it today. The water sound was very calming for them. 20200424_160311.jpg

Last edited:

pearlybaby

Walking the driveway
I really love it! The ducks also stream water from their beaks. I hadn't adjusted the flow in that picture.

I really think the birds liked being near it today. The water sound was very calming for them. View attachment 335341
Pearl loves the sound of water. She isn’t into that many things but water is definitely one of them. Our fish tank (same room as her cage) makes this peaceful bubble sound that she loves and sometimes if she’s in a different room I’ll have to play it on my phone to get her to calm down! Even during thunderstorms she’s so calm and collected. :heart:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
They were mostly near to the door where my eyes can check on them quickly. I am out there alot with them. The umbrella is 10 ft round. So they are very content and safe under it. They only get a slight corner of sun light , I never gave them in full sun.

But they are in a sturdy cage, but still birds of prey they are concealed pretty much.

pearlybaby

Walking the driveway
They were mostly near to the door where my eyes can check on them quickly. I am out there alot with them. The umbrella is 10 ft round. So they are very content and safe under it. They only get a slight corner of sun light , I never gave them in full sun.

But they are in a sturdy cage, but still birds of prey they are concealed pretty much.
Often times I just sit with Pearl (in a cage) in the backyard. We normally sit under something such as an umbrella which she enjoys!

Glad your birds enjoy a nice sunny day out! :loveshower:

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cool Miss Claire, TY for the heads up!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Here is the direct link to the RLS specials listed. Some were not, but there is more to go around if you missed out.

Please message me if you have any questions, and as always I can flat rate ship one item to you, or a few smaller items.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Placing my order tomorrow! Excited!
Awesomeness! Take your time. I have the direct link posted it takes you to the listed items. They will be removed after the sale ends tomorrow. I thank you and had fun today!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Thank you all for the RLS it was FUN!

For anyone who has reserved a few items, I can invoice you through Paypal. For anyone who feels they have missed out on anything, my RLS is listed on my website.

You can still choose something here Red Light Specials

Much love to you all!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Thank you for joining the sale! I can't wait for Jade to see all the fun foraging toys she will come home to!
Foraging is honestly where it's at for captive birds!

They love being busy, and like to search for food and goodies!

Thank you Bee, I am happy to help you choose some good things for your new baby!