• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Haul Pictures

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Another sidewalk sale order came today. I'm so excited! Check out my budgie pens from the Peachy Inkpress. They're beautiful & the craftsmanship is unparalleled. I didn't realize you could customize so much. I ordered green, yellow and blue budgies, but got my flock in full, customized with a bonus Winston budgie!! Thank you, @Peachfaced ! You truly made my day with this package.

From top to bottom, here are Pistachio, Marzipan, Aurelius & Winston! :joyful:
Budgies!.JPG

Budgies2.JPG

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Another sidewalk sale order came today. I'm so excited! Check out my budgie pens from the Peachy Inkpress. They're beautiful & the craftsmanship is unparalleled. I didn't realize you could customize so much. I ordered green, yellow and blue budgies, but got my flock in full, customized with a bonus Winston budgie!! Thank you, @Peachfaced ! You truly made my day with this package.

View attachment 385398

View attachment 385399
Wow they are beautiful!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

View attachment 385398

View attachment 385399
I was starting to think they'd never leave the United States! :rofl: I'll be honest, I was a liiiiittle nervous, because I didn't do exactly what was ordered. :heart: I'm so glad you like them!