• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Surprise from hubby

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
:lol:

When is your quaratine period up? I will be very interested to read about how things go :)
I am nervous haha I think meeting downstairs might be best as indie is very territorial of the bird room her cage and pico cage the boing in window although she’s a lot better with pico when they are out together I can imagine what she’s going to be like:banghead:
I am wondering if she as only child syndrome :rofl: she was parent raised and the only chick she bites hard all the time like no one told her it hurts her way or high way

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I would do the 4 weeks. :) Better safe than sorry and it will go by faster than you think.

Your little birbs are adorable!
thank u I thought same 4weeks gives me time with mango too

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Exactly. One on one time to establish a relationship and some trust before meeting the other birds is a good thing. She won´t just scurry off with one of the others, she will hopefully still maintain some sort of relationship with you - makes it easier to get everyone housed for bedtimes etc.

Kassiani

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mango is gorgeous!! All three are so cute!!

I can attest to the vet costs with 4 birds…having just taken all of mine for their well bird visits :merlieshops:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Mango is gorgeous!! All three are so cute!!

I can attest to the vet costs with 4 birds…having just taken all of mine for their well bird visits :merlieshops:
:merlieshops:Let it rain :headsmack: what 4 birds do you have ?