• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Supplies for going out?

Petals

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sayre
Hello! I'll be registering my quaker, who I pick up on the 28th, as an emotional support animal. This means I nees to train her to handle situations, people, etc and be able to take her out often
She's a hand raised baby use to people and loud noises

I'll link what I have so far in the next post! Any tips, warnings, suggestions etc are more than welcome ♡ I wouldn't post here if I didnt want criticism. My bird's happiness and health comes before mine ha ha

Petals

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sayre
Care Touch Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer Wipes - 10 Travel Packs of 20 Count Each - Antibacterial Moisturizing Sanitizing Wipes with Vitamin E Aloe for Baby to Adult 200 Wipes Total Amazon.com : Care Touch Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer Wipes - 10 Travel Packs of 20 Count Each - Antibacterial Moisturizing Sanitizing Wipes with Vitamin E Aloe for Baby to Adult 200 Wipes Total : Beauty Sling Chest Bag Cross Body Shoulder Backpack Anti Theft Travel Bags Daypack for Men Women(Black) Amazon.com | OSOCE Sling Chest Bag Cross Body Shoulder Backpack Anti Theft Travel Bags Daypack for Men Women(Black) | Casual Daypacks Anti-Scratch Shoulder Protector Hang Bird Anklet&Toys, Multi-Functional Pet Shoulder Pad Diaper Shawl for Small Medium Parakeets Cockatiels, Sun Conures, Macaws Love Birds, Finches Lovebird Amazon.com : Parrot Anti-Scratch Shoulder Protector Hang Bird Anklet&Toys, Multi-Functional Pet Shoulder Pad Diaper Shawl for Small Medium Parakeets Cockatiels, Sun Conures, Macaws Love Birds, Finches Lovebird : Pet Supplies 2 Grid Reusable Plastic Food Storage Containers with Lids,Refrigerator Crisper Box Fresh Fruit Snacks Storage Box Amazon.com - 4pcs 2 Grid Reusable Plastic Food Storage Containers with Lids, Refrigerator Crisper Box Fresh Fruit Snacks Storage Box -

Petals

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sayre
The shoulder guard is to make cleanup easy as she perches on my shoulder. I will be using an aviator harness, & attach it to one of the loops. The other loop will have a toy. The anklet shown in the photo does not come with it and I would NEVER use an anklet on my bird, I know how dangerous they are

The fanny pack will hold supplies for her, the elastic band with the sunglasses will hold another toy. I will be sure she doesnt chew on the zippers as I know those can be dangerous too.. if need be, i can find a product safe for her to cover them with

The wipes are nonalcholic, but antibacterial, and are used for wiping up droppings. I dont think they're very safe regardless.. any suggestions?

The tupperware is for food & water, and is small enough to fit into the fannypack. I was considering using two compartment bowls intended for babies, so it's safe, but couldnt find any that are leak proof so the water would stay put