• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SunnysMom

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Just saw this! Thank you. :heart: I loved that signature you made for me. I actually have it as part of the slide show screen saver on my work computer. I still think about my sweet Sunny every day.

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Awww! That's adorable!

Texas Tiel fan

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Robert Seale
Hello Michelle....(sunnysmom)

I sent you a PM yesterday and not sure if you saw it. Did YOU make that "in loving memory" photo of Sunny? My wife and I BOTH really like that a lot! Is there any chance you could do us one for our little whiteface pearl we lost last year? I could send you a photo if you have time and are willing to do it.

Robert Seale

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Hello Michelle....(sunnysmom)

I sent you a PM yesterday and not sure if you saw it. Did YOU make that "in loving memory" photo of Sunny? My wife and I BOTH really like that a lot! Is there any chance you could do us one for our little whiteface pearl we lost last year? I could send you a photo if you have time and are willing to do it.

Robert Seale
Hi, I did see your message. I answered you back but I think it appears on my profile page. I didn't make the photo. @Lady Jane very kindly made it for me. Perhaps she can help you? And sorry to hear about the loss of your tiel.