• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sun Conure

Jadaira

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Shana
looking for a young sun conure preferably 2 years or younger ive owned birds for almost 20 years im looking for a new companion that i can possibly train to be my emotional support animal but i really cant afford to 500 dollars if ur looking for a new home in california plz look me up

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hello Shana, I don´t think you will find a sun conure, even a rehomed bird, for less than that so try to keep an open mind.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Have you checked any rescues near you? Many rescues list on Petfinder.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Just something to think about regarding costs of and for birds if $500 is more than you can afford- my first vet visit and nearly every one after that has been approx $500, in one case it was over $500.
Birds are no where near as cheap (or clean lol) to keep in my experience as say a dog or cat- also, birds are less interested in soothing emotional distress than cats and dogs are… I guess you’d already know most of this if you’ve owned birds before.
I really think a rescue would be your best bet for finding a bird, good luck finding the right companion for you :)