• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sun Conure Roll Call

LPEditor

Checking out the neighborhood
I would love to see pics of all of our Sunnies on here.
Here's my handsome Simba boy to start, 7yr old DNA'd male.
Introducing DQM, DramaQueen Magnet. He/She is a lovely drama queen, complaining the second something doesn't appear right. Magnet, because he/she is hard to de-touch from my person. I have only head the lovely bird for three weeks, and the screeching becomes less, especially mornings and evenings. What a companion. Likes water and everything I do, especially if it makes little noises...

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Introducing DQM, DramaQueen Magnet. He/She is a lovely drama queen, complaining the second something doesn't appear right. Magnet, because he/she is hard to de-touch from my person. I have only head the lovely bird for three weeks, and the screeching becomes less, especially mornings and evenings. What a companion. Likes water and everything I do, especially if it makes little noises...
Welcome!

gamermouse

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Nicole
Reporting in to pay bird tax with these photos of my darling Amaterasu. 8361ACA2-E642-4A5F-8885-E620CD18D7E1.jpeg

Attachments

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Have to add Max! Presumed male, 3 years old. I adopted him from a parrot rescue last month. :heart:

Biggest (and loudest lol!) personality I’ve ever met. Professional grumbler and dancer. Loves pop music, snuggling and licking your ear. A5BCE433-A8DA-4AFD-9A09-94252DBC91BC.jpeg D69677AE-03FA-4D17-A347-AF98B4C7EC14.jpeg C6B1D79E-0FAA-40B8-AC0B-3517A349D7F0.jpeg

alishabish

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Alisha
Hi...I'm new here and a new sun conure owner...she was just weaned and we have had her a week now...I have so many questions and no idea where to go to ask but this is our female (dna certified)babygirl Persephone aka Peep...love her so much already!!! Resized_20220310_174016.jpeg

PotatoePie

Moving in
This is my girl Daiquiri (a strawberry one of course) but everybody calls her Kiri. She turned 1 at the end of March and I've had her for a year since the end of May. She is very attached to me and on me almost 24/7 but she does love everybody in the house. A velcro bird if you will. My best friend ☺ I always love looking at old pictures because she used to be such an unripe mango. It was very cool seeing all of her yellow come in.

Attachments

PotatoePie

Moving in
Hi...I'm new here and a new sun conure owner...she was just weaned and we have had her a week now...I have so many questions and no idea where to go to ask but this is our female (dna certified)babygirl Persephone aka Peep...love her so much already!!! View attachment 404722
You definitely won't regret it! I've had my girl for a little over a year and she, much like the name, is the sun and light of my life. Rely on all of the experienced parrot owners on this forum! It has helped me.

PotatoePie

Moving in
This is my girl Daiquiri (a strawberry one of course) but everybody calls her Kiri. She turned 1 at the end of March and I've had her for a year since the end of May. She is very attached to me and on me almost 24/7 but she does love everybody in the house. A velcro bird if you will. My best friend ☺ I always love looking at old pictures because she used to be such an unripe mango. It was very cool seeing all of her yellow come in.
Forgot to add that she gives kisses/makes kissing sounds and is very obsessed with ears and glasses.

MARY ANN

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING THOSE PHOTOS...….ALL HAPPY
I DO HAVE QUESTIONS

ARE RED FACTOR SUN CONURES QUIETER, LESS LIKELY TO PLUCK , AND IS THERE A PERSONALITY DIFFERENCE FROM RGULAR SUN CONURES ? H HEARD RED FACTOR ARE A DIFFERENT BIRD >

WHAT DOES HIGH YELLOW MEAN ?

THANK YOU

MARY ANN .

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING THOSE PHOTOS...….ALL HAPPY
I DO HAVE QUESTIONS

ARE RED FACTOR SUN CONURES QUIETER, LESS LIKELY TO PLUCK , AND IS THERE A PERSONALITY DIFFERENCE FROM RGULAR SUN CONURES ? H HEARD RED FACTOR ARE A DIFFERENT BIRD >

WHAT DOES HIGH YELLOW MEAN ?

THANK YOU

MARY ANN .
You will be more likely to get replies to this sort of question if you make a thread about it. Many who have posted in this thread have not visited here for a long time.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew