• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Summer Sale at Kazoo Bird!

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Claire, how long are you running your sale for? Hoping to pick up a few things, but going to disappear up the mountains soon and would like to order when I get home so neighbors don’t have to intercept packages.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Claire, how long are you running your sale for? Hoping to pick up a few things, but going to disappear up the mountains soon and would like to order when I get home so neighbors don’t have to intercept packages.
That or have Claire hold your order until you return ;)

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Hey Guys, don't forget that I can package small items and custom invoice you aside from the site. Flat rate shipping via USPS would be as low as $8.40 for a small package (padded envelope) small toys, small perches, nutriberries packages and small pellets Harrison's etc can fit in that.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Summer sale has been extended!
:ups:
Update on Goldenfeast reviews.

I am still in the process of trying different blends for my own personal birds. Who have been Goldenfeast birds their entire lives.

So far I have had no issues with any of the blends I have brought in. I have more coming in.

The issue is with the little species, I have no birds here to try any of the new packages with in the realm of conures to tiels and like. Budgies, Parrotlets and similar are okay with the mixes since I have the Heaven sent Nuggets as my testers :coffeescreen: (ideas and suggestions, feedback, welcomed!)

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
The issue is with the little species, I have no birds here to try any of the new packages with in the realm of conures to tiels and like.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just end up with some extra flock members. :angel1:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Be careful what you wish for, you might just end up with some extra flock members. :angel1:
As much as I love birds, and dogs and cats. No more birds, these 3 are my limit and that's it. I love Littles, I'd take the budgies if Steven decides he doesn't want them, that's it! Inn is full, 3 dogs are my limit too.

5 was insane, and no cats is nice litter box wise. But I seem to inherit things.....my Mom has a cat.