• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Summer Contest - Avian Organics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Our Summer Photo Contest is open to our Newsletter subscribers.
If you'd like to enter and get full details, please email us at: sales@avianorganics.com

Digitally enhanced photos are accepted too! Fun for those with a knack for graphic design.
Contest runs now through to Aug. 15th.
Images (entries) do not have to include Avian Organics treats, although we welcome photos that do!
Prizes are $75, $50 and $25 dollar gift certificates for our store!
Lots of fun! Great prizes!

We'll be judging photos on originality with a summer theme.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Yay!! I've so been looking forward to this. It's too bad I don't have the new camera but we'll have to make do :D

P.S. Aren't you supposed to be on vacation??? Seems like you're doing an awful lot of work on a no-laptop vacation!! :p

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Yay!! I've so been looking forward to this. It's too bad I don't have the new camera but we'll have to make do :D

P.S. Aren't you supposed to be on vacation??? Seems like you're doing an awful lot of work on a no-laptop vacation!! :p
Yes...we ARE on vacation, but still at home. We don't actually leave till the weekend.
We closed a few days early to finish up a back-log of orders, and organize our work space.
BTW...unplugged, no laptop once we leave! Can't wait to soak up the Chilcotin scenery. We saw our very first wolf the last time there..., he meandered through the meadow on my sisters' property. Amazingly HUGE!

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Yes...we ARE on vacation, but still at home. We don't actually leave till the weekend.
We closed a few days early to finish up a back-log of orders, and organize our work space.
BTW...unplugged, no laptop once we leave! Can't wait to soak up the Chilcotin scenery. We saw our very first wolf the last time there..., he meandered through the meadow on my sisters' property. Amazingly HUGE!
Wow!!! Sounds frightening but beautiful!!! :) I trust you will have a lovely weekend full of adventures!!!

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
We'll be up there for a week. Hoping to get some pics of the moose/deer, etc.
We also rented a barge for a day. The lake where the barge will be, is extremely remote. Definately will see some wildlife!

Status
Not open for further replies.