• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Suggestion for clip on enclosed bath?

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Right now I mist the Linnies while they are standing on a perch in the bathroom. I'll still do that once a week but I would love to offer the girls an enclosed bath in their cage or one that will hook outside the cage with access from inside. I have a nest box door that might work. I don't want to add to my cage cleaning routine with a wet cage all the time so I'm hoping that the water stays contained. Any one use these and do you recommend a brand? TIA!
1614800161564.jpeg
1614800003604.jpeg

Last edited:

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I know just the thing. I have this for my bird—just clean out any poops they have and it’s fine :D
Smaller version , my conure’s version
Thanks so much! I saw that on Amazon and it looked great. Wonderful to hear it works for you. I hope the small isn't too small because the large is way too large! It's returnable if it's the wrong size. Ordered!

Product descriptions just crack me up! Aren't you glad that this is perfect for all birds, like Crested Myna, and Taeniopygia Guttata!
:rofl:

conureluv

Sprinting down the street
What mister do you have by the way?

(I’m looking for a good one for my conure)

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What mister do you have by the way?

(I’m looking for a good one for my conure)
I don't have anything special, just a 32 oz spray bottle from Target. I could use an upgrade too.