• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Suddenly I can't upload jpeg images

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
AND I spoke too soon I can attach most pix except, of course, the ones I wanted to attach the most from the ParrotStars store. Those are still coming up as too large.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Sandra download a picture resizer. There are a lot out there. Another I do because work only allows 1gig attachments is email it to myself and out look asks what size you want the attachment to be

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
The new weird thing for me is when I want to upload a photo and I click on attach file, it will pull down my files where I will go to the files with photos I want to select.. click on a jpeg in a folder and I see no preview ... wait.... I take that back. I see it's working just fine now... It wasn't for awhile. Thought I'd pick a pic from my files to better explain it and chose " Peekaboo" the nakedy ratty I had. GI Joe goggles, mini pleather vest and a borrowed motorcycle toy. She hated every minute of her photo shoot. Bless her little rat self....
ratbike.jpg

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
My system automatically goes to Paint for resizing and then promptly locks up. I have narrowed what might be the problem - the photos I'm having trouble with were all taken with my phone. So I'm going back to my phone to see if I can redownload the pix and go from there.