• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stinky got a Clean Cage

elitys

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Elise
Poppy (aka Stinky, Poopy, Sweet Girl, etc.) got a clean cage and a new layout yesterday. After several tries, I've finally made a layout that gets her to use all of her levels, all the way to the floor. Had to bribe her with her favorite toy (the green chain with the willow balls) to get her down there at last.

She isn't flighted right now (clipped before I got her, growing them in) so that's why the setup is maybe a little crowded. When she can fly, I'll keep her perches and toys around the edges to give her more space to flit around a bit.

Also, caught her mid-poop in that first picture :laughing2: Gotta love that little squat.

Attachments

Vittror

Jogging around the block
Nice cage and nice setup! :)

May I ask what the name of the cage is?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
When she can fly, I'll keep her perches and toys around the edges to give her more space to flit around a bit.
For my birds I keep the bottom third quite empty, maybe an odd hanging toy on the wall but not much more, this creates a nice little ¨flight¨ space :)

May I ask what the name of the cage is?
@Vittror I believe it's a Critter Nation;
Yup, looks like a double critter nation :)

elitys

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Elise
Yep, double Critter Nation! Modified it by zip-tying the middle separator a few inches above the bottom so the poop can fall straight through.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I like how the doors swing wide open! Very nice.