• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
Since I have had my parrotlets, they have both figured out how to open up their slide up doors. Right after I got Sprout I left the house and when my husband came home Sprout was not in his cage, he was under the couch. Then my husabd got some plastic links the keep the doors down. Well yester day I had to watch my grandson and before I left I told the boys to behave and I would see them much later. I did have all the links on but you need to twist them shut and I did noe do that (thought the couldn't get out)Well hubby comes home and there sits Buddy on top of his cage just sitting there.:D:hehe:
Not sure if santas going to stop here new:bounce1:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
they are very smart thanks for sharing

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Your right, they are stinky pants for sure.

Ginger

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
holy cow..I had no idea that they could be so smart!!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Smart birdies. I had two tiels in the past that would open the door for each other to get out. We would come home to both of them being out lol.

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
Isn't that just unreal.:dance5: Its just such a surprise when you look in the cage and they aren't there. When Sprout got out he was under the couch. That means he glided to the floor and then crawled under the couch where it was darker. My husband had to look for him. I am sure Buddy just wanted to visit Sprout, the is clipped but can fly a little and the cages are only about 2 feet apart. It is really interesting to find out how smart they really are.:hehe::hehe: I just wish they would talk and if they are I just don't understand what they say. I had a talk with Buddy and told him he was really a stinker and he just looked at me like huh?:eek:
Have a great day:dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.