• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stewie (Moluccan Cockatoo)

HollytheU2

Moving in
Real Name
Maggy
Hi everyone, I know this is probably a long shot. I had a Moluccan Cockatoo named Stewie, for about 5 years, we had some financial difficulties 3-1/2 years & we had to move into a apartment for a year, our neighbor below us was a elderly couple & Stewie as everyone knows can be a very loud bird. I re homed him to a couple that I was able to keep in touch with, they would send me pics of Stewie. About 2-1/2 years ago, they contacted me & asked if I would take him back. My I phone got a virus & I lost their contact info. I bought a new house ad fixed my financial situation.

I don't know if they have him or if he was re homed.

I was hoping that the couple or maybe the new owner(s) comes on here. If anyone knows or has heard of a Moluccan Cockatoo named Stewie, he would be 14 this month. I just wanted to see how he was doing. If for whatever reason the person(s) that has him & can't keep him anymore, I would take him back. But more then anything, I just wanted to see how he was doing.

I'm posting a few pics of him & Holly with my fingers crossed.

Thanks H&S.JPG Holly & Stewie.JPG Stewie & Holly.JPG Toos HandS.JPG Toos SandH.JPG

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Wishing you luck on finding him.